Read this page carefully please.
Both Casual and Regular members must abide by all rules where stated, there is no exceptions.
Be sure to take notes of any questions you may wish to ask before you come into the Discord Server to help save everyone time.
Our Primary Game Launch Objectives.
All of these objectives are not linear but inter-related so work hand in hand with each other and are not expected to proceed as a step by step process.
1) To insure our members are self sufficient and able to build personal wealth, so that they can afford anything they may
need or desire. The following Objectives are some of the basic steps we plan to initiate in order to accomplish this.
2) To build team unity and insure our members have the ability to play as they see fit for them personally while maintaining a cohesive and operational Organization.
3) To acquire information on all inner systems, then expand out to the further reaches of space.
4) To adapt with and play as many aspects of the game as is possible as it develops and expands over time.
5) To have a group with mature and reliable individuals to game with over the duration and life of the game.
These objectives and concepts will of course develop and expand as does the game.
1) Discord is required.
2) Headset with built in Microphone use is mandatory.
A Few Basic Rules that are Enforced:
To maintain your status as a REGULAR member with flight status and related bonuses, members must attend a minimum of one Organization or Squadron training OPs / activity a month. Each Regular member upon entry will have 2 months to complete all initial basic training then an additional 2 months evaluation period. Members will then be given 2 months to complete future training exercises as they become available with SC patch updates.
Those with out the drive to complete said training on time will be delegated down to the Casuals section and lose flight status and Billet placement.
Consideration for reinstatement will be conducted with an interview with the CAG and considered there after. Regulars moved to Casuals will be given one chance to regain, hold, and maintain a flight status; "IF APPROVED" after evaluation. If approved and then failing this chance there will be no second chances for said status.
1) We prefer that you do not have alt accounts in other groups to avoid conflicts of interest or other problems. You can have as many accounts or alts, that are not in the org as you like, we simply do not wish for members to be connected or holding to other Organizations.
If you do have alts in other groups, this is REQUIRED to be announced up front during vetting or at any time immediately prior to applying for or deciding to apply for membership into a different organization once you are accepted into Gymnitai. Failure to do so WHEN, "not if", found out later, you will be removed from the Organization.
2) We encourage our people to assist others while playing and to interact with members and nonmembers alike.
Yes you can have friends not in the Org as well.
Our only main rule concerning this issue is they would not be able to participate in set Org or team Training OPs or Missions.
That you give them no intel nor information regarding the Orgs activities nor private connections of Gymnitai, its members or any of its sworn Contracted Associates and that you take no part in activities or other interactions that would cause, give, or promote, negative aspects towards, with, or against Gymnitai, to the gaming community.
So no griefing players, no trading internal organization information outside of the membership, no teaming up with non members to steal or take over our or other members properties, areas, or resources which we have agreements with.
3) Age Requirement:
You MUST have a RELIABLE and MATURE gaming attitude, age is not so much the problem as mental and emotional maturity. We give all a chance, you screw the pooch, you go, it is that simple.
4) Our group as a part or whole; Nor the voice servers in any fashion, is or will be used for a dating or hook up service.
Use for such means will cause automatic expulsion.
All Squad members are part of the team and WILL be treated as equal and productive members of the Organization and gaming community.
5) Treat all members as individuals, seen as equal and productive parts of the organization. This also means that no one will be given special privileges nor considerations based on their sex, sexual orientation, nor preferences. Each person is an individual and their rating, promotions, and positions in the group, will be based Solely upon their personal productivity, interaction, and usefulness as a team member and pilot.
6) Discord Server language is PG "Family friendly", this also means the exclusion of racist, sexist, bigoted, or internationally abusive terms, names, or terminology. Slip ups happen in the heat of battle or such. If it becomes a habit or proves to be done for attention however, you are out! This also applies to any current or future Organization Forums, VOIPs, in game VOIP / chat; whether written or otherwise.
THIS ALSO APPLIES TOO: Avatars, Icons, Under statements on avatar"s" and such.
So to be clear:: No cats dressed as Hitler Avatars, no Pray to Satan, Jesus or anything under notes, no matter if it is in Latin or such. Nothing religious, Nazi, White supremacist, Black Power, NADDA oriented or suggested.
7) Nick names and Call Signs will also fall under rule "6" above, I do not care how you say it or spell it, if the intent is there visually or phonetically it is a no go.